Wednesday, March 30, 2011

No kidding....


via beststuff.com


This could well be the x-ray of my stomach today...what with the India-Pakistan world cup semi-final coming  up in a couple of hours from now!! Even though my enthusiasm for cricket has ebbed over the years..there's nothing quite like an Indo-Pak cricket contest to get the adrenalin flowing! Since I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for the outcome...it would be physically impossible to do a regular post today...Hope to have a huge smile on my face when I sleep tonight!

3 comments:

Glamour Drops said...

Good luck with the cricket! Such a civilised game.

Your image is a brilliant description of a feeling!

Design Elements said...

good luck! wonderful pairing of words & image! hugs

meenal bishnoi said...

Virginia, Maria- thankyou so much..it turned out just the way I wanted!! xx meenal

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...