Thursday, March 17, 2011

Just a little curious....

If you have ever left a comment on a blog..this  image would not be unfamiliar to you. We all know about  word verification and why it is necessary. I am just very curious to know how you respond to it.... do you simply type out the letters just as randomly as they appear...or do you try and form the word ( mostly meaningless, at times funny and at others obnoxious) in your mind as you type?



via majorityoftwo.blogspot.com


As for me, I always whisper the word  to myself while typing...it would be fun to know what the rest of you do!!

7 comments:

anyaadores said...

Brilliant - you made me think about this: what do I do - I think I try and make a real word out of this whilst typing. Funny post:)
Love your blog - fancy following eachother??
PS: I will start - please have a look at my blog and maybe follow back!

A xx

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Hi!

NIce to meet you! Oh, my! You're in India! What a beautiful country! I'd love to visit it one day.

I hope we can get to know each other better. I really like your blog!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

travelkate said...

Haha, most of the time I am left wondering-how can I read this-the words are all jumbled together in odd capitals and lowercase, smooshed together so they are illegible. I think to myself, I have pretty good vision, I could imagine sitting here all day trying to match this code if I didn't!

(Although they don't make it as difficult on blogger)

Design Elements said...

haha...blogger is not difficult :-) it looks similar to a word to me so I try to make a word of it like the 1st comment similar said...Lovely greetings to you, Meenal

Unknown said...

I just do what I am told :) I scan and see if it's an actual word. If it's not, I just type the letters that I see on the screen. As a lot of people might know, I don't waste too much time 'thinking' about things- more of a 'do-er'!

Unknown said...

Rajeev's comment is actually mine! He was signed in... he is more of a thinker :)

Rachael said...

I try to sound them out too, unless they're the jumbles of words and letters, in which case I say each one out loud so I don't put them in the wrong order.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...