Thursday, March 3, 2011

ipad 2 - yet another beauty from apple...


Here's some hot tech news which is music even to my non-techie ears .....come March 11 and those of you in the US will be able to savor some more goodness from the ever so innovative and sooper cool apple...The new ipad 2 was launched today and can you believe it........it's slimmer, lighter, faster, with dual camera.....and with many more new mouth-watering features that you can check out here.





And if those features are not tempting enough...ipad 2 also comes with a smart-cover in 10 gorgeous colors to choose from!!







I already have the original ipad (which has been hijacked my my little boy since the last one month)...still  hoping that the husband will gift me the new one too!!! He's off to the US in mid-April...so I've to be REALLY good for the next 6 weeks !! A girl can dream and scheme..right?

 Mr. Jobs....do you ever disappoint?? I am officially your biggest non-techie FAN!!!

 all images via apple.com

10 comments:

Design Elements said...

greetings from an apple addict :-)

meenal bishnoi said...

Hello design elements!! Apple gadgets sure are addictive!

abh said...

I share your sentiments about Mr. Job..I am an Apple fan. And so glad, I still hv not acquired an i-pad..with my impending trip to US in may, I know one purchase on my list now!

abhilasha said...

I share your sentiments about Mr. Job..I am an Apple fan. And so glad, I still hv not acquired an i-pad..with my impending trip to US in may, I know one purchase on my list now!

Design Elements said...

just sent you an email :-) my fav apps are on my blog

http://design-elements-blog.com/favoriten/apps/

I think we share a similar design aestetic... Warm hugs to you

meenal bishnoi said...

Just read your mail, Maria..I'll be sure to check them all out ASAP...warm hugs back to you!

Unknown said...

Too funny...I have the ipad as well, or I did until my little boy discovered all the game apps available...and depletes the battery at every chance! The colors and the battery life of the new one...I think I just pressed the "obsolete" button!:)

meenal bishnoi said...

I know Susan...its cruel how technology changes so fast that nothing stays new for long!!ipad 2 does look and sound very tempting!!

Welcome! said...

hi meenal! i just popped over from decor8 and ADORE your blog! i couldn't help but click the little follow button! so excited to follow your adventures in the months to come! xo
kate

meenal bishnoi said...

That is so sweet of you Kate..thankyou ever so much...warm hugs!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...