Tuesday, November 1, 2011

House Of Fifty Holiday issue is live (and I'm there too)...



House of Fifty

The holiday issue of House of Fifty is now live and I am very happy to have made a teeny tiny contribution to this superb spread! Click here to read page after page of inspiration for a beautiful home and so much more... (You'll find me on pages 128 through 135).

Congratulations, Janell for the great job you've done (yet again) and thankyou for making me a part of one of my favourite magazines!

2 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Thank you Meenal! I enjoyed working with you on the article and loved learning more about Diwali! Thank you for sharing HOF with your readers as well, Janell

Unknown said...

Congratulations Meenal! I finally got a change to read the issue yesterday and was so excited to see you featured in it! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...