Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bringing Jack home...

With the royal  nuptials of William & Catherine looming large on the horizon, it seemed almost mandatory that I do a post about the flavour of the month... 'all things British'!....Don't worry, I will stear clear of the plethora of royal wedding-related memorabilia and stories and I will also not speculate about Kate's wedding dress..since in a little over 12 hours the world will get to see that much talked-about 'frock' and all the other royal bells  and whistles!!

Instead I'll share some images of ways to channel some Cool Britannia in your house ( if you are so inclined )...by bringing home the Union Jack...


via webwriterz
via union jack
 
via inspace locations


via inspace locations


via livingetc.


via lavish locations


via livingetc.


via 1st-option



via domino


via snapfish


tommy smythe via house and home


via house and home


via daily mail


via house and home


via emieree


via emieree


via d*s


via moghulinteriors


via james merrell


via graham and green


via digitexhome

Even though this is an outdoor shot..the image was too good not to use here!


24freedinners

Finally..my very own (and only) piece of Union Jack..the tiny keychain I bought from Harrods!!


maison marigold

6 comments:

Glamour Drops said...

It's funny that bunting and flags were already so on~trend for the last few years. Now I wonder whether this royal fever will put an end to that trend, or simply enhance it once the wedding is actually over.

As for me, I am a London~lover from way back. I adored living there, and often wonder why we ever left...something about better education and weather in Aus may have just had something to do with it...but I DO still miss London!

design elements said...

intersting and very British post! hugs to you, Meenal

meenal bishnoi said...

Virginia- I do feel the trend will get a bigger boost post today's ceremony!

Unknown said...

That was such a great round-up of union jack stuff! What a fun flag design :o)

Jessie said...

I love the first two Union Jack pillows. Good post and inspiring images. I am glad I found your lovely blog, now following!

Have a wonderful day!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Jessi said...

such great finds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...