Thursday, August 8, 2013

Interior | Manhattan Duplex

I am so in love with this home in this month's Architectural Digest. Uber hairstylist Guido Palau's beautiful duplex home is such a rich amalgamation of art, textiles and artifacts, collected by Guido. Everything is so artistically layered and displayed creating soothing harmony.
Even though it's a man's house..I would move right in and not change a thing...

A burst of bright red from Jeff Muhs' painting is so striking against the grey sofa...






I love this all-grey stainless steel kitchen. The backsplash is also blackened steel...



Gorgeous textiles add layers of interest and character to an otherwise neutral master suite...



 A painting by Mark Beard dominates the guest room...



Such a lovely garden room to sip some wine, read a book or just for those 40 winks...



The garden room leads out to a lush terrace garden...what a luxury in Manhattan!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm impressed, I have to say. Actually hardly ever do I encounter a weblog that's equally educative and entertaining, and
let me inform you, you may have strike the nail on the head. Your concept is outstanding the issue is one thing that not sufficient individuals are speaking intelligently about. I am very joyful that I stumbled throughout this in my find for anything referring to this.

Room painting ideas
Interior painting ideas
Interior painting nj
Interior painting nyc

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...