Thursday, July 21, 2011

"I want your friendship"...

Many many years ago (a couple of decades to be precise) ...when I was in school...often some tactless and hesitant boy would use this lame line on a girl he wanted to hang out with (Ofcourse, the smarter ones had better lines and success rate)...It is not hard to imagine the answer the poor boy would get...If only they had access to these fancy trinkets in those days..the outcome would have been far more favourable...and no words ( or 'mushy' cards ) would be necessary...

Friendship bands back then were never this cool...












Yes...friendship bands are back...and how!! I'd be happy donning a couple myself!

all images from here.

6 comments:

helen tilston said...

How beautiful.

I would promise to "go steady" with a fellow if he gave me one of those!!
retfil

meenal bishnoi said...

Helen- lol!! xx meenal

Unknown said...

I'm glad it's back, I think it was great and why not do it again?
:)

Anonymous said...

I so agree with u..they r so rocking.. waiting for somebody to befriend me with these bands...:)

Design Elements said...

wonderful they are back. i still have one. it is 28 years old. warm hugs to you, Meenal. we are going on vacation for 2 weeks. "see" you again in August. so happy to spend all the time just with my husband and kids

Modmissy said...

Oh so pretty. I might just kiss the boy for one of those!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...