Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday workspace...& I am back!


I'm  loving the combination of wood and hide in the very masculine work corner. The framed photos, the narrow lacquered desk & painted floor (?)  bring just the right amount of white to visually balance the whole space...

via paul costello photography

It's been my longest break from blogging..nearly 2 months!! I have to say it was time well spent..working on my dream project. We also took a wonderful vacation for two weeks which rejuvenated me like nothing else could! Will share details of both in the coming days. Have a  great start to a lovely new week!

2 comments:

Karena said...

Meenal a fabulous space!

We all need a break occasionally from it all; rejuvenation of the body soul, and spirit!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
2012 Artists Series

meenal bishnoi said...

absolutely, Karena! hope you are having a lovely week..xx meenal

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...